Need Accurate Appraisals For Mobile And Manufactured Homes In Leasehold Parks?
Two Qualifications You Should Require From Your Appraiser
1. Certification Training and Experience.
Determining accurate and supportable valuations for properties in leasehold parks is not the same as typical residential real estate appraisals.
It is Personal Property
The homeowner does not own the land. This puts these homes in the “chattel” or personal property category. Market conditions can be quite different for these types of residences. Proper training is essential for quality appraisals.
Also, valuations must be properly supported by accurate data to avoid any delays or underwriting conditions. This comes with knowledge acquired from working in this type of market in a variety of park locations.
M&C Appraisals Specializes In Mobile And Manufactured Home Appraisals
- Certified Residential Appraisal License
- Over 15 years experience in mobile and manufactured home appraisals
- Prior experience in leasehold parks
- Over 1500 appraisals delivered with no underwriting problems
- We have the tools to ensure accuracy such as local NWMLS.
- Unlike some nationwide and statewide Manufactured and Mobile Home Appraisal companies, your property will be inspected and the report completed by a State Certified Residential Appraiser, not just a Field Inspector which takes notes and photos to send back to the Appraiser developing the report. You should verify with your lender that the appraiser completing the report will be also inspecting the property to give your property the proper attention it deserves.
2. Major Lender Approval List
Underwriting issues and loan approval delays typically result from valuations that come from inexperienced appraisers.
That’s why most lenders that fund personal property work exclusively with appraisers who have demonstrated expertise and knowledge in leasehold park residences.
M&C Appraisals Is Approved By The Following Major Lenders:
- CU Factory Built Lending
- Triad Financial Services
- US Bank
- 21st Century Mortgage
- Community West Bank