M&C Appraisals is experienced with providing USPAP compliant appraisal review work for our clients. We can provide you with either a desk review or a field review. At times, our clients ask for additional information included in the review, such as additional sale comparables which we can provide at an additional fee than the standard desktop or field review.
Why Review an Appraisal Report?
- To help the intended user test the reasonableness of the appraisal report under review.
- To verify the methods and techniques used in the appraisal are appropriate for the assignment.
- To support the appraisals crediblity.
- To help clients manage risk.
- To support litigation and dispute litigation.
- To assess the product of other appraisers for clients.
At M&C Appraisals we adhere to USPAP requirements and review the appraisal, not the appraiser. If you have need for our appraisal review services, please contact us.